The houselinen's stretch sofa cover is made with elastic fabric, it stretches to fit different shape and will adapt to most of the sofas available on the market (..not all).
It is also the best eco solution you can find in order to recover your damaged sofa or if you just want to protect your luxurious or delicate sofa.
For this reason, this sofacover is better than throws because it comes in just one piece and it goes over the entire sofa. It completely covers the sofa and it stay in place.
TOP length (as shown in the picture):
- (1 seater cover) 70-110cm
- (2 seater cover) 130-170cm
- (3 seater cover) 170-220cm
- Armrest height: max 60cm - Headrest height: max 35cm
- (chesterfield cover) 130-180cm - Armrest height: max 70cm
SIMPLE AND FAST TO PUT IT ON
1. Put the elastic cover on, starting at the back of the sofa.
2. Put the cushions of the sofa between the cover and the elastic band (this is optional).
3. Stretch the cover to completely cover all the Sofa
4. Tuck the fabric of the cover around the sitting cushions.
NEW PAIR OF CUSHION COVERS (cushions pads are not included)
Add this pair of cushion covers at any time, even if they have a different shade or colour: imagine to mix and match the frame of your sofa with sitting cushions covered with a darker, lighter or different colours.
You can also put the excess fabric under the cushions avoiding the hassle to tuck the fabric in frequently.
Finally, it's the sitting area that gets dirty more often, so... save time and money and wash only the cushion covers.
To fit cushions 50-70cm wide: it can be used for the sitting or back cushions.
* Colours may be slightly darker or brighter due to your monitor settings: please look also at the close-up of the fabric where you can see the threads have different tonality
Stretch Elastic Cover (yellow custard-cream) for 1 Seater Armchair slipcover panna - B00D3LK8PK